Woodbridge School and Sixth Form
+44 (0)1394 615000
Woodbridge School Prep
+44 (0)1394 382673
Home > News and Events > School Shop

School Shop

21 Jan 16

We are delighted that the new School Shop Assistant volunteers are now opening the Shop during term time from 3.15-4.45pm each Friday.  They offer a fantastic service to parents and the School is truly grateful for all their efforts.

Clothing may be dropped off during opening times, please ensure that clothes are clean, any name tags removed and that the bag is clearly labelled with your name, address and contact telephone number (nb. there are some items which are not accepted e.g. boys trousers).

When items are sold, 40% of the proceeds go to School projects which are for the specific benefit of pupils.  The remaining 60% will be paid back to parents at the end of each academic year.  If items are not sold within a year, parents may decide to donate them to the School or have them returned.

View latest news
View upcoming events
Updated on a regular basis, our events calendar is the central reference for all upcoming fixtures, performances and other notable dates for your diary.

Want to book a visit or make an enquiry? Please get in touch.

Woodbridgian Weekly

    Sign up to receive the latest news and events in the Woodbridgian Weekly

    Fields marked with * are required