Aims and Ethos
“Everyone happy, everyone confident, everyone successful.”
We aim to:
- Be a community in which the quality of relationships is given a high priority, and in which pupils, parents and staff work together for the benefit of each other and the wider community.
- Help our pupils develop into happy, confident, caring, resilient young men and women.
To provide high quality teaching and learning which will enable all pupils to enjoy their studies and become independent, confident learners able to fulfil their academic potential.
- Provide personal guidance and support to help our pupils enjoy school, negotiate risk and make good choices.
- Provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities to help pupils find and develop their talents. We want pupils to find something they are good at, which they can enjoy and which boosts their self-esteem.
- Help our students develop the skills, attributes and mind-set that will enable them to pursue their ambitions at university and in the rapidly changing world of work.