Aims and Ethos
“Everyone happy, everyone confident, everyone successful.”
We aim to:
- Woodbridge school is a community built on Christian values.We are a community in which the quality of relationships is given the highest priority. Our pupils, parents and staff work together for the benefit of each other and the wider community.
- We help our pupils develop into happy, confident, caring, resilient young men and women.
- Our high quality ‘Learning@Woodbridge’ enables all pupils to enjoy their studies and become independent, confident learners able to exceed their academic potential.
- Every Woodbridgian is known and valued. We provide individual, personal guidance and support to help our pupils thrive, negotiate risk and make good life choices.
- We provide an exceptional, wide range of extra-curricular activities so help pupils find and develop their talents. We want pupils to love school, be in their element, and know their self-worth.
- We aim for all pupils to develop the essential skills, attributes and mind-set that will enable them to pursue their aspirations and ambitions beyond Woodbridge.