Aims and Ethos
“Everyone happy, everyone confident, everyone successful.”
We aim to:
- be a community in which the quality of relationships is given a high priority, and in which pupils, parents and staff work together for the benefit of each other and the wider community.
- help our pupils develop into happy, confident, caring, resilient young men and women.
- provide high quality teaching and learning which will enable all pupils to enjoy their studies and become independent, confident learners able to fulfil their academic potential.
- provide personal guidance and support to help our pupils enjoy school, negotiate risk and make good choices.
- provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities to help pupils find and develop their talents. We want pupils to find something they are good at, which they can enjoy and which boosts their self-esteem.
- help our students develop the skills, attributes and mind-set that will enable them to pursue their ambitions at university and in the rapidly changing world of work.