Fees for the academic year 2016-2017
For the full printable schedule of fees please click here
Important Note: The Governors plan to introduce changes to the fee structure with effect from September 2017.
For an illustrative fee schedule for 2016/17 which sets out in more detail the new fee structure had it been in place this year, please click here.
Including lunch and free after school care until 4.30pm
Including lunch and free Homework Club until 5pm
Including lunch and free Homework clubs until 6.00pm
Included in the Fees:
- Lunches for day pupils and all meals for boarders
- Homework clubs as above
- All whole Year and compulsory/curricular school trips and activities
- The majority of options within the activities programme****
- Use of textbooks**
- Incidental costs for Art and Design subjects
- Membership of the ‘Old Woodbridgians’ (Senior School only)
- Personal Accident insurance (Group Policy)*****
- Travel Insurance covering most school trips*****
Registration Fees (non-refundable)
*A discount of 10% is available for T Club bookings of 2 evenings plus, made for a whole term in advance. Late collection is charged at £2.00 per ten minutes or part thereof.
** A charge will be made at the end of the academic year for any non-returned books at their full replacement cost.
*** 20 minute lessons are only available at Queen’s House.
****Certain activities in particular those off site or where an external coach is present may incur an extra charge, where this is the case parents will be notified in advance of the charges applicable.
***** Further details of these policies are obtainable from the Bursar’s Office.
External examination fees including music and LAMDA are not included in the fees and will be billed at the prevailing rate.